team.blue was created in June 2019 by the merger of regional leading hosting providers Combell Group, Register Group and TransIP Group and offers digital presence and enablement tools such as domains, hosting, email, VPS and applications to over 2 million SME, SoHo and developer customers across Europe. The group consists of several well-known and respected brands, spanning across thirteen European countries and operating under several brand names for each jurisdiction – with a bloodline that represents total commitment to customers.
The group consists of several well-known and respected brands, with more than 30 brands across Europe and over 1,400 employees.
As we continue to grow our Talent Acquisition function evolves too with the support of a social media guru to keep up with the latest trends and social media platforms to connect, engage and attract both active and passive candidates.
We are looking for a qualified Social media Talent Sourcer to join the Talent Acquisition team for managing the initial stages of our recruiting process.
In this role you will be responsible for building talent pipelines via various talent sourcing channels to satisfy current and future staffing needs.
Your ultimate goal is to identify the hiring needs across the company brands and fill in with high-potential staff members
You are a self-starter willing to learn and to grow in a fast-paced, collaborative, and agile environment. We would like to hear from, so apply today!
Proactively search and interact with highly qualified passive candidates via social media and professional networks (i.e. LinkedIn, Boolean, Slack, GitHub, StackOverflow, etc.)
Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to understand the position requirements and determine prerequisites
Use competitive market intelligence and industry knowledge to search and identify new recruiting channels
Create talent pool for future hiring needs, maintain network of prospects and drive initiatives to improve local pipeline areas
Promote our employer brand on online and offline platforms
Maintain candidate databases through our Applicant Tracking System
Required skills and experience
- 3+ years’ work experience as a Talent Sourcer or a similar role in the HR department, ideally in technical sourcing
- Prior experience with working in fast-paced start-up environment is a plus
- Hand-on experience with sourcing strategies and knowledge of alternative search techniques
- Proven experience with talent search on social media and community platforms
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to present our brands and open roles to potential candidates effectively
- Organised, detail oriented and outstanding time management skills
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little supervision