Select which cookies you accept
When you visit this website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the website work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience.
Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Below is a list of different categories of cookies that may be set and that you can freely change. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are required and must be accepted to use this site.
These cookies collect data about how visitors use this website.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features.
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests.
Team.blue is a leading digital enabler and offers powerful digital tools to companies and entrepreneurs. We serve more than 2 million customers in 15 countries.
This position is remote.
team.blue was created in June 2019 by the merger of regional leading hosting providers Combell Group, Register Group and TransIP Group and offers digital presence and enablement tools such as domains, hosting, email, VPS and applications to over 2 million SME, SoHo and developer customers across Europe. The group consists of several well-known and respected brands, spanning across thirteen European countries and operating under several brand names for each jurisdiction – with a bloodline that represents total commitment to customers. The group consists of several well-known and respected brands, with more than 30 brands across Europe and over 1,500 employees.
Implement and maintain data persistence, acquisition, processing and management platforms, ensuring that they meet established metrics.
You will have the typical responsibilities of the Data Warehouse and ETL developer, such as analyse existing data structures on remote systems to identify which data has to be imported in company data warehouse, writing ETLs and DW procedures to conform and let data available for analysis. You will all also have typical responsibilities of Database Administrator such as assist developers teams in design data structures for the application developed in house and install, maintain, monitor and optimize database engines and SQL statements, and in general everything necessary to ensure compliance with the requirements and service levels established for the platforms in charge.
Required skills and experience
· Scientific bachelor’s degree (informatics, mathematics, physics, computer science) or proven success record on related fields
· At least 2 years of experience in the role, or in equivalent roles, from any industry
· Experience writing code, both for automation of recursive tasks and for analysis tasks (SQL, PL/SQL, PL/pgSQL, Shell scripting, Python) programming experience in additional languages will be a plus.
· Data warehousing, ETL and data integration experience
· Experience in the administration of db engines, relational and non-relational, in Linux environment (Mysql, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MongoDB)
· Experience in using configuration and deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Git, Svn, as an example among possible applications)
· Ability and experience in identifying and solving problems related to data collection, categorization, availability and quality
· Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum and Kanban)
· Proven team-working skills
· Analytical skills
· Problem solving skills
· Fluent written and spoken Italian
· English is a must
Our key competencies are enthusiasm and a desire to learn, excellent problem-solving skills, ability to communicate advanced concepts well, attention to detail, good team player, ability to work in a fast-moving environment and to tight deadlines.
Know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!
team.blue is a leading digital enabler for companies and entrepreneurs. It serves over 2 million customers in Europe and has more than 1,600 experts to support them. Its goal is to shape technology and to empower businesses with innovative digital services.