team.blue was created in June 2019 by the merger of regional leading hosting providers Combell Group, Register Group and TransIP Group and offers digital presence and enablement tools such as domains, hosting, email, VPS and applications to over 2 million SME, SoHo and developer customers across Europe. The group consists of several well-known and respected brands, spanning across thirteen European countries and operating under several brand names for each jurisdiction – with a bloodline that represents total commitment to customers. The group consists of several well-known and respected brands, with more than 30 brands across Europe and over 1,500 employees.
Design, implement and maintain data persistence, acquisition, processing and management platforms, ensuring that they meet established metrics.
You will have the typical responsibilities of the Data Warehouse Administrator/developer, such as the development and/or installation, maintenance, monitoring and optimization of data management and processing applications, in order to ensure the availability and reliability of the data processed. You’ll also carry out activities such as: installation, configuration, production, monitoring, optimization and in general everything necessary to ensure compliance with the requirements and service levels established for the platforms in charge.
Required skills and experience
- Scientific bachelor’s degree (informatics, mathematics, physics, computer science) or proven success record on related fields
- At least 2 years of experience in the role, or in equivalent roles, from any industry
- Programming experience in additional languages will be a plus. · Experience in the administration of DB engines, relational and non-relational, in Linux environment (Oracle, PostgreSQL, Mysql, MongoDB)
- Experience in using configuration and deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Git, Jenkins, as an example among possible applications)
- Experience writing code, both for automation of recursive tasks and for analysis tasks (SQL, PL/SQL, PL/pgSQL, Python, Shell scripting)
- Ability and experience in identifying and solving problems related to data collection, categorization, availability and quality
- Data warehousing, ETL and data integration experience · Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum and Kanban)
- Proven team-working skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Fluent written and spoken Italian
- English is a must
Our key competencies are enthusiasm and a desire to learn, excellent problem-solving skills, ability to communicate advanced concepts well, attention to detail, good team player, ability to work in a fast-moving environment and to tight deadlines.
Know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!