We are looking to fill multiple positions for this vacancy.
team.blue was created in June 2019 by the merger of regional leading hosting providers Combell Group, Register Group and TransIP Group and offers digital presence and enablement tools such as domains, hosting, email, VPS and applications to over 2 million SME, SoHo and developer customers across Europe. The group consists of several well-known and respected brands, spanning across thirteen European countries and operating under several brand names for each jurisdiction – with a bloodline that represents total commitment to customers. The group consists of several well-known and respected brands, with more than 30 brands across Europe and over 1,500 employees.
Understanding of the protocols underlying internet technologies, such as HTTP, SMTP, FTP, SSH, TLS and DNS would be beneficial.
The successful applicant will have an enthusiastic attitude for his/her work with significant experience in creating secure, high-performance applications, constantly improving and optimizing our existing and new infrastructure, so that we can deliver on our promise of optimal customer satisfaction.
He/she will design and support business critical APIs with which both internal and external customers communicate, design and roll out new applications and improve existing ones.
We continuously search for new tools and new techniques to apply, nothing is set in stone and certain, this means that you will be required to grasp new platforms / techniques quickly and be able to put this new knowledge to practice.
Skills and experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a Senior Developer
- Professional Degree in technology or equivalent experience in the field
- Solid knowledge of databases, both relational and NoSQL (Oracle, MySQL, ElasticSearch, ...)
- knowledge of object-oriented software architecture and use design patterns to develop these
- Experience with the MVC pattern
- Experience with the Microservices pattern (Deployment: Containers, Docker, ...)
- Experience with development of web services (XML, JSON, RESTful, SOAP, ...)
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Experience with frameworks such as Spring, Laravel, AngularJS, ReactJS, JQuery, RabbitMQ, Jenkins, Silex, Zend, Symfony or other frameworks
- Familiar with application design and architecture, development processes, deployment systems
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Hands-on experience with configuration / deployment management tools (Ansible, GIT, Jenkins)
- Experience with the most used open source technologies (Apache, Nginx, MySQL, ...) and affinity with the open source world
- Unit testing with PHPUnit and Ability to test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Good understanding of security issues on the internet
- Familiar with high availability software architecture and Saas/Paas
- Passionate of defining architectures and identify new technologies to adopt
- Affordable, good in relationship and team working
- Ability to work coder duty shifts (be responsible for your own code)
- Prior work experience with Hosting, Email, VPS, Domains, SSL is a plus
- Familiar with Usability, Accessibility, SEO & W3C Standards
- Familiar with HTML5, XHTML, Sass, Git
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Package Management (Composer, Bower, NPM)
- Usability, Accessibility, SEO & W3C Standards
- HTML5, XHTML, Sass, Git, RabbitMQ
- HTTP, SMTP, FTP, SSH, TLS, DNS
- English is a must.
Our key competencies are enthusiasm and a desire to learn, excellent problem-solving skills, ability to communicate advanced concepts well, attention to detail, good team player, ability to work in a fast-moving environment and to tight deadlines.