This position is remote.
team.blue was created in June 2019 by the merger of regional leading hosting providers Combell Group, Register Group and TransIP Group and offers digital presence and enablement tools such as domains, hosting, email, VPS and applications to over 2 million SME, SoHo and developer customers across Europe. The group consists of several well-known and respected brands, spanning across thirteen European countries and operating under several brand names for each jurisdiction – with a bloodline that represents total commitment to customers. The group consists of several well-known and respected brands, with more than 30 brands across Europe and over 1,500 employees.
The successful applicant will have an enthusiastic attitude for his/her work with significant experience in creating secure, high-performance applications, constantly improving and optimizing our existing and new infrastructure, so that we can deliver on our promise of optimal customer satisfaction.
We are continuously evolving with our technologies and processes which makes it a perfect platform for learning and we believe we create an ideal environment to support the learning and put the idea into motion. We expect you to learn and adapt quickly to the world changing around us.
Skills and experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a Senior Developer
- Professional Degree in technology or equivalent experience in the field
- Solid experience in development with Java and/or PHP
- Deep knowledge of OOP, design patterns and clean code principles
- Strong focus on testing and code quality
- Familiar with high availability solutions and SaaS/PaaS models
- Experience with frameworks like Spring or Laravel
- Good understanding of service deployments with Docker containers
- Prior work experience with Hosting, Email, VPS, Domains, SSL is a plus