team.blue was created in June 2019 by the merger of regional leading hosting providers Combell Group, Register Group and TransIP Group and offers digital presence and enablement tools such as domains, hosting, email, VPS and applications to over 2 million SME, SoHo and developer customers across Europe. The group consists of several well-known and respected brands, spanning across thirteen European countries and operating under several brand names for each jurisdiction – with a bloodline that represents total commitment to customers. The group consists of several well-known and respected brands, with more than 30 brands across Europe and over 1,500 employees.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring that our infrastructure and services are fast, secure and reliable, maintaining the production environment updated and in security, guaranteeing efficient and uninterrupted services.
Required skills and experience
- Proven hands-on experience with Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Experience in configuration management tools (preferably Puppet, Ansible is a plus).
- Experience with CI/CD tools (preferably GitLab runners).
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (KVM, Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes).
- Ability to develop Shell and Python scripts.
- A real team player with strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Self-sufficient and a fast learner with good problem-solving skills.
- Passion to dedicate yourself to work with full focus on a job.
- Proactive and able to place yourself in the mind of a customer
- English is a must
- Fluent Italian (spoken and written) is a must