team.blue was created in June 2019 by the merger of regional leading hosting providers Combell Group, Register Group and TransIP Group and offers digital presence and enablement tools such as domains, hosting, email, VPS and applications to over 2 million SME, SoHo and developer customers across Europe. The group consists of several well-known and respected brands, spanning across thirteen European countries and operating under several brand names for each jurisdiction – with a bloodline that represents total commitment to customers. The group consists of several well-known and respected brands, with more than 30 brands across Europe and over 1,400 employees.
The Project Manager will build relationship with all relevant stakeholders in the integrations phase of acquired company from due diligence analysis to final dismiss of the platforms and finalize the organizational change.
It is a full-time project management role for all integrations activities and the main goal is to help and support the Integration Development Manager in rolling out the integration of acquired companies into one of the main team.blue Information Systems.
He/she has to be able to write requirement documents and presentation, deal with a variety of stakeholders and complete the change management of the acquired companies pre and post migration. Support the M&A team during the Due Diligence analysis when required.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Closely work with the Integrations Development Manager and the Integrations Director
- Manage internal and external Stakeholders
- Help the Integrations Director in building up relationship with acquired companies
- Kick off and lead relationship with acquired companies to be integrated and with their providers
- Perform analysis and exploration on acquired companies. Elaborate feature gap analysis
- Maintain rolling agenda of meetings, involve stakeholders and maintain executive summary on integrations execution
- Train people on systems like reporting, ticketing, back-office and other internal tools
- Help people to understand the systems behavior from the user perspective
- Writing users manuals for software applications
- Interact with external agencies or local teams for translations
- Complete the first version of the website content (products and text) on the destination platform before handing it over to commercial teams
- Create reusable documents and artifacts that can be re-used on future M&A integrations
Required skills and experience
- Min 5 years of proven experience as Project Manager
- 5+ years experience of integrations and our industry;
- Knowledge of products (Hosting, Email, VPS, Domains, SSL)
- Lean and agile approach
- Experience of managing international projects
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Continuous problem-solving ability
- Expert with WordPress
- Familiar with Saas, Paas
- Familiar with reporting systems and ticketing systems
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- English is a must