team.blue was created in June 2019 by the merger of regional leading hosting providers Combell Group, Register Group and TransIP Group and offers digital presence and enablement tools such as domains, hosting, email, VPS and applications to over 2 million SME, SoHo and developer customers across Europe. The group consists of several well-known and respected brands, spanning across thirteen European countries and operating under several brand names for each jurisdiction – with a bloodline that represents total commitment to customers. The group consists of several well-known and respected brands, with more than 30 brands across Europe and over 1,500 employees.
Following the recent increase of the M&A portfolio, the business has continued to expand into new geographies throughout Europe and new product areas.
As a result, as a member of the global M&A community team, team.blue requires a Project Management Integration Manager working closely with the M&A Director, to be involved in the entire end-to-end M&A process including acquisition strategy, deal origination / sourcing of opportunities, conducting due diligences, executing and closing deals, and the subsequent post-merger integration.
You are a hands-on individual responsible for coordinating due diligence and integration strategy planning and execution across the group. You will have prior direct experience in M&A transactions and demonstrate a broad working-level familiarity with standard deal processes, agreements, and basic financial modelling. You must be able to analyze deal documents to assess impact on integration strategy, operations, financial budgets and forecasting models.
You will have strong program management skills and lead coordination of cross-functional teams to achieve important group objectives.
Required skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience in a core business function
- Seasoned individual with minimum 5 years relevant working experience in a similar role either in consulting or for a corporate
- Support, Coordinate and manage integration of acquired companies (past and future acquisitions) into the team.blue group
- Manage specific areas/workstreams during integration projects
- Build up/develop/foster PMI function/standards as a core component of our M&A strategy within a growing and developing organisation where not everything is set in stone.
- Support M&A due diligence processes from an integration/PMI perspective
- Define the targets by which a successful integration/acquisition is measured upon and ensure assessment of these targets
- Contribute to developing and presenting integration plans, including preparation of material for Management Board
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a similar role either in consulting or for a corporate
- Strong program/project management with a demonstrated ability to manage cross-functional peers and engage executives through influence rather than organizational responsibilities.
- A proven track record of process improvement including experience with process change initiatives.
- Proactive and hands-on self-starter with the ability to work under pressure, multi-task and prioritise
- Visible and energetic manager who is entrepreneurial in spirit, able to enthuse and motivate a team, showing authentic interest, and creating a fun environment to work in
- Good listener with strong communication skills, applied internally and externally to information gathering, influencing and negotiating
- Incisive manager with professional stature and sound judgement; must have the credibility, intellectual capacity and operational grip to gain immediate respect with the leadership team and shareholders
- Excellent communicator who can develop and execute the integration roadmap; able to be a true ambassador for the business
- Strong team orientation, finding it easy to establish rapport and build lasting relationships
- Active engagement with the broader business, at all levels, rather than working in isolation
- Ability to build trust and momentum with the team and colleagues, displaying a shared sense of purpose
- Some travel to worldwide locations expected post-COVID
- English is a must