Modern Workplace and Microsoft 365 is a new journey for us as a group, and you are going to help us consolidate and optimize the collaboration between each region in team.blue. You will need to have the skills to architect and design solutions that benefit our company structure around Europe. You will need to participate in daily operations and helping the group with integrations to Microsoft 365.
As a trusted technical advisor, you will provide technical deployment guidance and best practices, design our migration path, and upgrade plans for the group.
- Run and drive innovation, implementation and structure in our global IT services in collaboration with the manager for Corporate IT and the Corporate IT project group, especially Azure & M365, as well as adjacent products.
- Aligning expectations with multiple stakeholders; CISO team, the local IT departments, and the manager for Corporate IT.
- Ensure high level of security and adequate monitoring in and around our 365 environments together with local IT departments.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on Azure, M365 and the migration to these services from our current region-based setup.
- Migrate Exchange mailboxes from each country to the team.blue tenant
- Consolidate and optimize licenses across the group
- Optimize file collaboration within Sharepoint/OneDrive
- On/offboarding users in AAD
- One-office-domain including a self-service portal
- Implement secure working policies in a hybrid cloud environment
Required skills and experience
- At least three years of experience from an Enterprise setup.
- Proven working knowledge of the Microsoft 365 suite
- Experience in designing and securing Cloud solutions as well as hybrid
- Experience in intunes policies and setup to different end-devices
- Experience in SharePoint and file collaboration for Enterprise solutions
- Passion for automation and self-service solutions
- Self-sufficient and a fast learner with good problem-solving skills
- Passion to dedicate yourself to work with full focus on a job
- Proactive and able to place yourself in the mind of our end-user
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) is a must
- You’ve Enterprise-scale experience with cloud and hybrid architecture designs, migrations, and technology.
It can be Remote or located in one of our offices in Europe.