About the job
In our brand DanDomain (part of team.blue Nordic), we provide one of the Nordic region's top payment solutions, OnPay, for our e-commerce customers. In a time where e-commerce and online shopping is growing with each day, our mission is more important than ever. We need to remain in the front of our product offerings and possibilities and remain the best option for our customers. This is where we need you.
You will be working with developing and maintaining our payment gateway OnPay. Security and compliance are the cornerstone of our product and are part of our tools to ensure the best possible product. We have high demands for the quality of our work and are in the front of implementing the latest technologies in the payment ecosystem.
You will be a central player in our team of 5 other developers, where we work under the SCRUM mindset. The role comes with a lot of responsibility for all phases of the development process – from the initial understanding of the tasks to unit testing, deployment, and ongoing maintenance. Where we always have plenty of opportunities for working with other passionate developers.
We are looking for the person, that is passionate about online payments and wants to have the chance to work on parts of the ecosystem that facilitates thousands of merchants' business existence, a unique opportunity to work in a part of the ecosystem that is unknown for many. Skills and relevant experience are more important than specific educational qualifications.
So, no matter if you are self-taught, or have a relevant educational background, this could be the right job.
The technical requirements are:
- Well versed in object-oriented code, and willing to work with PHP and Symfony
- You are familiar with Linux, and not afraid of the command line
- You are used to working with git or similar
- Used to consume and deploy different API’s
It is an advantage, but not a requirement that you have experience with the Symfony framework and SCRUM. Also, knowledge about PCI-DSS would be nice.
Other requirements are:
- Structured and an eye for details
- Responsible and able to deliver on promises
- Proactive, and finds joy in spotting mistakes prior to them having a business impact
- Security comes naturally as part of your work process
- Passionate geek (because we are 😉), that is in the loop on new knowledge and technology relevant for the role
- Resident within EU or UK
- Able to travel to the Danish office a few times a year
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
What we offer
team.blue is a leading digital enabler and offers powerful digital tools to companies and entrepreneurs, and in Denmark also a leading digital commerce enabler. We serve more than 2 million customers in 15 countries in Europe. Our goal is to shape technology and empower businesses with innovative digital services.
We see ourselves as an experienced start-up, with a flat structure, with room for growth, where the idea of production is never far apart.
Working with us, you will get:
- A safe and flexible working environment
- Professional sparring with some of the best within our area
- Possibilities for further education and relevant certifications
- A healthy work-life balance
- Work remote or from one of our offices in Europe.
How to apply
Any questions about the position can be sent to Head of Technology in Operations Development, Dennis Væversted, at email@example.com
If you want to apply for the position, use the button “Apply for this job”
We evaluate and interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so please apply as soon as possible if the job sounds just like you.
Place of work: Fully remote, or one of our offices either partially remote or full-time office
Start: As soon as possible