Please note: candidates residing outside of Europe will not be considered for this role.
team.blue was created in June 2019 by the merger of regional leading hosting providers Combell Group, Register Group and TransIP Group and offers digital presence and enablement tools such as domains, hosting, email, VPS and applications to over 2.5 million SME, SoHo and developer customers across Europe.
The group consists of several well-known and respected brands, with more than 30 brands across Europe and over 1,700 employees.
As a Product Manager you will work in a global and cross-functional environment. You will take the lead in the definition of product requirements and product strategy for the webhosting and WordPress products across Europe. You act as the customer advocate and link the customer requirements with the technical implementation, guide the positioning, packaging and pricing with the sales and marketing teams and orchestrate the best customer support model with our operations teams to ensure the ultimate customer experience. You work on improving both existing as new products and services.
- Realize growth for our webhosting products across the group.
- Work closely with the Product Unit Lead, development teams and international product, marketing and sales teams;
- Build knowledge of what our customers, in different countries and market segments, want. Identify their needs, explore technology and market trends.
- Conduct market research on uncapped potential and the future needs of our customers and it’s relevance;
- Work out persona’s for our different target groups and translate this into product requirements
- Define the product strategy together with the Product Unit Lead, the technical development teams and the local market leads in terms of features, packaging, pricing and support.
- Create a clear pricing strategy;
- Translate the product strategy in an executable operational plan for all business functions.
- Plan and own the release cycle: from design, development, testing, to implementation. Act as the holistic owner of all aspect of the webhosting product
- Service clients;
- Work out business cases and present these to different stakeholders.
Required qualifications and experience
- At least 2 to 3 years experience as a Product Manager;
- Technical IT, engineering or economics background;
- Experience in a global environment is a plus;
- Affinity or experience with hosting or cloud services is a bonus;
- Ability to setup business cases and write product requirements;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Advanced analytical and data skills. Know your way around Excel, Google Sheets, Powerpoint, etc.;
- Able to adapt to a changing business;
- A very versatile person;
- You keep up with the newest trends;
- Excellent communicator and able to communicate across all levels;
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (written & spoken);
- Preferably Dutch speaking, but not necessary;
- Eager to work in an international environment and to accept and take advantage of diversity. Eager to drive change and find optimal solutions and to achieve the best result.