We are growing extensively and aim to be the most loved online service provider in our local markets. To drive this forward, we are looking for a Group Internal Communications Lead, to manage our strategic people communications. Reporting into the HR function, you will contribute to engaging our people across team.blue through the successful launch of an internal communication strategy and approach.
About team.blue Our company began in 2019 after merging three customer-obsessed hosting groups: Combell Group, TransIP Group, and Register Group. Since then, many new businesses have joined team.blue, and we are constantly welcoming new brands into the team.blue family. Since 2019, we have scaled significantly, acquiring 26 businesses across Europe. This has expanded team.blue's operations to 5 more countries (16 in total) and across multiple new online solutions.
What success looks like: In your first months you will:
• Meet the team and our business leaders, to get to know team.blue and understand what is needed to achieve our one team.blue ambition.
• Determine the key areas for team.blue communications (Group and project related e.g. Leadership updates / events, HR projects – the introduction of an employee engagement survey) and develop focused communication plans.
• Execute a full segmentation of team.blue audience groups and establish appropriate channels to engage and inform.
• Create an annual internal communications calendar working closely with key stakeholders to ensure new ideas and interventions land well.
• Collaborate and act as a sparring partner for our project leads on the communication planning for projects across team.blue.
On the long term you will:
• Design, plan and deliver the team.blue internal communication strategy focused on engaging and connecting, successfully contributing to our long term one team.blue ambition.
• Write and create various forms of content for the leadership team and more broadly across the organization.
• Lead team.blue wide campaigns and manage primary communication channels to the wider group.
• Measure and deliver insights into employee engagement and the success of communication campaigns to evolve the communication and engagement approach.
• Provide guidance and best practice insights to colleagues.
You will bring:
• 3+ years relevant working experience within a highly dynamic environment.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and often to tight deadlines
• Calm under pressure, with a positive and resilient approach.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• A positive and entrepreneurial attitude.
• Result-oriented and pragmatic mindset.
• Knowledge and experience of delivering project and change communications within a transformational setting.
• Experience in rolling out strategic communication campaigns (Company purpose, vision, mission and values).
• Ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organization and work with and through other teams to achieve success.
• Ability to make the complex, simple (taking complex messages and making them easily understood and digestible to broad audience groups)
• A structured way of working and strong organizational skills.
• Excellent written English skills.
What we offer:
• Becoming part of an exciting journey within our team.blue family.
• A growth environment where everything is possible.
• Opportunities for personal development and career growth.
• Working remotely.
• A role in a unique, diverse and fast-growing company.
team.blue is a leading digital enabler for companies and entrepreneurs. It serves over 2 million customers in Europe and has more than 1,600 experts to support them. Its goal is to shape technology and to empower businesses with innovative digital services.