Select which cookies you accept
When you visit this website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the website work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience.
Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Below is a list of different categories of cookies that may be set and that you can freely change. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are required and must be accepted to use this site.
These cookies collect data about how visitors use this website.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features.
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests.
Team.blue is a leading digital enabler and offers powerful digital tools to companies and entrepreneurs. We serve more than 2.5 million customers in 16 countries.
We are growing extensively and aim to be the most loved online service provider in our local markets. To drive this forward, we are looking for a PMO to the Chief HR Officer to manage the integration of our newly acquired companies and coordinate our strategic HR projects, programs and initiatives. In this role, you will contribute to the successful delivery on all HR programs, initiatives and integrations by coordinating, tracking and driving milestones and coaching the HR community in project- and change management.
Our company began in 2019 after merging three customer-obsessed hosting groups: Combell Group, TransIP Group, and Register Group. Since then, many new businesses have joined team.blue, and we are constantly welcoming new brands into the team.blue family.. Since 2019, we have scaled significantly, acquiring 26 businesses across Europe. This has expanded team.blue's operations to 5 more countries (16 in total) and across multiple new online solutions.
What success looks like:
In your first months you will:
• Meet the team and our business leaders, to get to know team.blue and understand what is needed to achieve our one team.blue ambition.
• Create integral project planning to keep track of the most important milestones and (internal) dependencies.
• Manage the program governance.
• Manage the integrations of our new acquisitions.
• Act as a sparring partner for our project leads and support in structuring their projects.
• Train and coach our team on our project and change methodology. On the long term you will:
• Ensure a streamlined and fully adopted project and change approach, successfully contributing to our long term one team.blue ambition.
You will bring:
• 5 -10 years of relevant working within a high-dynamic environment.
• Certification as PMO & Change manager and proven success in these areas.
• A positive and entrepreneurial attitude.
• A result-oriented, analytical and pragmatic mindset.
• An ability to communicate to all levels of the organization at the appropriate level of details and complexity.
• A structured way of working and strong organizational skills.
• Fluency in English.
What we offer:
• Becoming part of an exciting journey within our team.blue family.
• A growth environment where everything is possible.
• Opportunities for personal development and career growth.
• Working remotely.
• Be actively involved with the latest technologies and innovations.
• A role in a unique, diverse and fast-growing company.
team.blue is a leading digital enabler for companies and entrepreneurs. It serves over 2 million customers in Europe and has more than 1,600 experts to support them. Its goal is to shape technology and to empower businesses with innovative digital services.