team.blue was created in June 2019 by the merger of regional leading hosting providers Combell Group, Register Group and TransIP Group and offers digital presence and enablement tools such as domains, hosting, email, VPS and applications to over 2.5 million SME, SoHo and developer customers across Europe. The group consists of several well-known and respected brands, spanning across 17 European countries and operating under several brand names for each jurisdiction – with a bloodline that represents total commitment to customers.
We are looking for a Product Marketer to join our dynamic team. As a Product Marketer, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that drive product awareness and adoption across team.blue's portfolio of services. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify customer needs and develop product messaging, positioning, and go-to-market plans. You will become part of the product organization and will work closely together with the various product units and the local marketing teams of our different brands.
As a Product Marketer, you will be researching the needs of our different target customer groups. You know our customers and our different brands best, but you also keep track of what our competitors are doing. By gathering this knowledge, you can figure out the best go-to-market strategy and messaging, keeping the customer wishes and market insights in mind. You will frequently write whitepapers on how to launch a specific product or feature, write marketing content, and monitor how the product is doing after launch.
- Develop and execute product marketing plans to drive customer acquisition and retention across team.blue's product portfolio.
- Develop messaging, positioning, and differentiation strategies for new and existing products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop product launch plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Conduct market research to understand customer needs and identify new opportunities for growth.
- Develop customer personas and segmentation strategies to target messaging and campaigns effectively.
- Analyze customer and market data to identify trends, insights, and opportunities for optimization.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop sales enablement materials that support the sales process.
- Write and maintain product launch plans and act as a project manager during the execution.
- Create marketing campaigns/programs and measure their effectiveness
- Develop and maintain marketing tool kits, product presentations and product content that can be shared with all the team.blue brands and marketing teams.
- Create value propositions and messaging.
Required qualifications and experience
- 3+ years of product marketing experience in the hosting/technology industry.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated experience developing product messaging, positioning, and go-to-market plans.
- Proven track record of driving customer acquisition and retention through marketing campaigns.
- Experience conducting market research and analyzing customer and market data.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related field.
- Be able to work independently and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good project management and organizational skills.
- Fluent English language skills, spoken and written.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You are a natural storyteller.
- You are result-driven, analytical and forward-thinking.
- Gent - Belgium, Skanderborg - Denmark, Florence - Italy, Leiden - Netherlands, Lisboa - Portugal, Barcelona - Spain, Worcester - UK
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
- Employment type
- Mid - Senior level
- LinkedIn Company Page
About team.blue Global
The most trusted digital enabler
team.blue is a leading digital enabler for companies and entrepreneurs. It serves over 2.5 million customers in Europe and has almost 2000 experts to support them. Its goal is to shape technology and to empower businesses with innovative digital services.
Loading application form