team.blue was created in June 2019 by the merger of regional leading hosting providers Combell Group, Register Group and TransIP Group and offers digital presence and enablement tools such as domains, hosting, email, VPS and applications to over 2.5 million SME, SoHo and developer customers across Europe. The group consists of several well-known and respected brands, spanning across 17 European countries and operating under several brand names for each jurisdiction – with a bloodline that represents total commitment to customers.
The five characteristics that drive our behaviours and the heart of our business culture.
- We put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
- We’re stronger together and we trust each other to do the right thing.
- We tell it like it is, and keep doors and mind open.
- We treat each other with respect and regard.
- We’re always thinking ’what’s next?.
As team.blue Revenue Analyst reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the core responsibility will be to drive data standardization and analysis to support critical decision-making processes impacting marketing, sales and product team strategies driving revenue across the business.
Collaborating with the central data team, the person will focus on revenue and customer volume trend analysis, identifying both short-term and long-term changes in underlying customer performance.
Leveraging data insights, the chosen person will play a key role in creating actionable recommendations to enhance key performance indicators (KPIs) such as customer lifetime value (LTV), churn evolution, and average revenue per user (ARPU) movement, analytical skill will be instrumental in shaping strategic initiatives and driving business growth.
Data Standardization and Collaboration:
Collaborate with the central data team to ensure consistent data structures and accurate reporting across the organization.
- Work closely with different business units to gather and validate data inputs for analysis.
Revenue and Customer Volume Trend Analysis:
Analyse revenue trends, customer volume fluctuations, and customer behaviour patterns to identify growth opportunities and potential challenges across team.blue regional structures and central product views.
- Track and report on key performance metrics related to revenue and customer volume both centrally and with regional variation.
Long-term and Short-term Performance Analysis:
- Identify both short-term and long-term changes in customer performance and value.
- Develop insights into customer segments, behaviours, and preferences to drive targeted strategies that can be actioned through sales and marketing teams.
Actionable Insights and Recommendations:
- Translate data analysis into actionable insights and recommendations for key stakeholders and decision-makers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement data-driven strategies.
- Focus on optimizing KPIs such as customer lifetime value (LTV), churn evolution, and average revenue per user (ARPU). Work with key stakeholders to identify board level KPI’s and day to day operational KPI’s
- Provide recommendations to improve customer retention and revenue growth.
Data Visualization and Reporting:
- Create clear and visually appealing dashboards and reports to communicate insights effectively.
- Present findings and analysis to management and other relevant stakeholders.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices related to data analysis and business intelligence.
- Propose and implement process improvements to enhance data accuracy and efficiency.
Required skills and experience
- Curiosity and a proactive mindset, continuously seeking opportunities to improve processes and make data-driven decisions.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with revenue and customer performance metrics and the ability to draw actionable insights from data analysis.
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst, preferably in a technology-driven environment.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in data analysis tools (e.g., SQL, Excel, Python, R).
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI) to create insightful reports and dashboards.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and communicate complex ideas to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Economics, Statistics, Data Science, or a related field.
The normal hours of the business are 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday to Friday inclusive. This is a remote role.
Right to work
At any stage please be prepared to provide proof of eligibility to work.
Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsorship visas or offer relocation packages.