team.blue began in 2019 after merging three customer-obsessed hosting groups: Combell Group, TransIP Group, and Register Group. Since then, many new businesses have joined team.blue, and we are constantly welcoming new brands into the team.blue family. We are active in 17 European countries, and we act under several brand names, with a bloodline that represents a total commitment to our customers.
As we continue to grow our M&A portfolio and expand our reach across Europe and into new product domains, the team.blue M&A team is seeking a talented intern to join our ranks.
You will receive a crash course into high growth tech M&A areas like SaaS metrics, BP building and modelling, deal structuring, SPA & SHA negotiation etc. With several live mandates in progress simultaneously, you'll have ample opportunities to make a real impact.
- Conduct market research and competitive intelligence (50%), including mapping out new verticals, collecting financial data, and performing price/product comparisons.
- Support ongoing live deals (25%) by assisting with billings analysis, building business plans, and creating presentation materials.
- Learn and engage (25%) by participating in SPA calls, IC meetings, and other key activities.
Required skills and experience
- Master student in an economics or related field (e.g., Handelswetenschappen, TEW, Handelsingenieur).
- Previous experience in M&A, banking or investment funds is a plus.
- Very strong financial and analytical skills. Comfortable in working with numbers, Excel etc.
- Collaborative team player with a positive can-do attitude and a commitment to continuous learning.
- Curious, pragmatic, hands-on, independent and connecting.
- Fluent in English, Dutch is an advantage.
Given the impact and magnitude of our projects, our internship periods cover 2 to 6 months (preference of 3+ months), flexible to start at any time. We offer a hybrid working set-up where you will be able to work from our headquarters (Ghent) and from home.
Join us on this exciting journey and become part of the team.blue M&A team. Apply today to shape your future in the world of mergers and acquisitions.